Tuesday, August 25, 2015

First Week of School!

I've challenge the teachers at Southern Valley to follow me on Twitter and to post at least one tweet per week to show off something cool their students are doing in the classroom.  Almost all of the teachers have followed me, but we have a few that haven't, yet.  The ones that have accepted the challenge are doing a great job, so keep it up!

Here are a few of the tweets from various grade levels and subject areas:






The best/worst experience of the week was when my superintendent called me into his office to ask me a question.  I answered it, he turned to his cell phone and began talking, which I interpreted as he was in a phone call.  I was walking back to my room when I heard my name........ It was the superintendent, asking me if I was upset about something because I had left when he was talking to me!  Oops!  I assured him that it was a misunderstanding.  The next day, after conversing with the superintendent, I asked if he was done talking because I didn't want to make the same mistake.  Fortunately, he has a great sense of humor and laughed it off.  

Next week, I'll be working with the Junior High Social Studies classes.  We will go over how to log in to our LMS, finding the notes online, and how to use the online study guide.  I'm looking forward to this as I taught the 8th graders last year and will get my first opportunity to work with the 7th graders.  

No comments:

Post a Comment